This program is a 15-week psycho-educational group that focuses on providing alcohol awareness for DWI/IDUI offenders who have been assessed as non-problem drinkers.
The Goals of the DWI/DUI education program:
- Conduct an alcohol education program to meet the needs of the community and the criminal justice system.
- Provide classroom didactic lectures on a topic that relates to alcohol abuse.
- Presentation of audiovisual materials with educational follow-up and discussions.
- Promotion of discussion and questions about the topic presented to those in attendance.
- Collection of Administration and program fees from all eligible referrals.